The Help Centre
Help for CCHeritage Visitors
This section of CCHeritage helps you with site viewing problems, reporting problems or possible problems, contains all the help articals and much more.
Plus, whenever you see this icon... ...you can click the question mark to get helpful information or an explanation about that particular feature or matter (it'll pop up in a new window so you don't have to worry about losing your place).
Browser Compatibility with CCHeritage v3.4
Netscape 6 is not supported and will not work properly. There are certain problems with Internet Explorer 6 for Windows but should not hamper you from using the site. We recommend using the latest version of whatever browser you are surfing with.
- Issue #: 1
- Browsers Effected: iCab 3.0.3
- Platforms Effected: Mac OS 8.5 through 9.2 and Mac OS X.
- Issue: There is space between the news header at the top of the News Section when using iCab v3.0.3.
- Link: News
- Issue #: 2
- Browsers Effected: Internet Explorer 6
- Platforms Effected: Windows
- Issue: There are a several glitches when using the latest IE 6 browser on Windows. They are all formatting issues. I am also not testing for IE6 anymore since its usage has faded greatly. I suggest using IE 8 which has no issues with CCHeritage.ca or the latest Safari, Firefox, Opera, or Chrome web browser.
- Link: Home Page & Sidebars throughout CCHeritage.